Following a detailed risk assessment and implementation of a COVID-19 prevention plan, dental offices in California resumed preventive and deferred treatments as of June and July 2020.
Safety Protocols and Physical Distancing Measures
In accordance with guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the American Dental Association, dentistry is considered essential health care service due to “its role in evaluating, diagnosing, preventing and treating oral diseases, which can affect systemic health” and dental teams remain vigilant in best safety practices. We have implemented the following preventive measures to safeguard the health and safety of our employees and patients:
- Prevention plan processes and procedures
- Employee training on preventing the spread of COVID-19
- Individual control measures and screenings – history of travel, flu symptoms, temperature check
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols in accordance with guidelines set by the ADA, CDC and OSHA infection control
- Physical distancing guidelines
In abundance of caution and to ensure a safe environment for all our patients and the team at Mi Dental, we are limiting our treatment only by appointments (no walk-ins) – on a case by case basis. We are limiting patient number per day and days of appointments per week.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 9am – 5pm
Thu, Sat & Sun – closed
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work under new protocols and procedures and continue to adjust to this ever-changing situation.
As always feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.